EF17 – Project Finance Fundamentals
Main techniques and structure
Identify the main financing techniques and structures (Build Operate Transfert, off-shore, Public Private Partnership, etc.) used to finance a project. Assess the main risks involved in structuring a project finance.
Réservez cette formation
Executives of the export sector of industrial or commercial companies, lawyers or engineers occupying a position where it is necessary to have a knowledge of the fundamentals of export financing, bankers involved in international trade operations.
→ Process based on an active contribution of the participants, with real-life cases allowing exchanges between participants and experts. A support booklet is handed out during the training.
Good knowledge of the basics of Trade finance.
Évaluation et validation
→ Questionnaire d’évaluation à chaud en fin de session
→ Remise d’une attestation de fin de formation
Téléchargez le programme de la formation
Si vous souhaitez réaliser cette formation en intra-entreprise sur mesure
What risks on the export?
- How to protect yourself? Setting up a toolbox
- Risks related to the country (political, fiscal, economic, legal, cultural, etc.)
- Business risks related to third-party counterparties (customers, suppliers, banks, freight forwarders, etc.)
Focus on two of the main country risks: non transfer risk and sovereign risk
- Commercial risk and credit risk on the importer
- Monetary risks
- Risks related to improper use of Incoterms®
The main actors in export and their role
in export risk management
- Export credit insurers
- Commercial banks through their different functions
- Public aid agencies for export: Business France, BPIFrance, CCI, Regional Councils, etc.
- Multilateral banks
How to fund for export? the main payment and financing instruments short/medium/long term
- Comparative analysis of different international payment methods
- Bank transfer or documentary credit: selection criteria
- An alternative to documentary credit: the standby letter of credit
Assign your debts?
- International factoring : for whom and how?
- The package: benefits and for which operations?
- Country Mapping: maximum credit duration
Medium and long term financing
- Supplier credit
- Buyer credit
- The basic principles of project finance
Risks related to market guarantees
- Reminder of the different types of guarantees: submission, deposit refund, good completion, etc.
- Emission patterns: direct or indirect
- The main risks: difficulties obtaining the raised hand, abusive call, bad writing
Réservez cette formation
Élargissez vos compétences pour de meilleures performances
Les étapes de votre formation
Grâce au formulaire, commander facilement une formation en prenant bien soin de sélectionner une date et de renseigner vos informations personnelles pour nous permettre de vous contacter